-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Very well done, scared me away from hallucinogens

No way im taking cid or mushes after watching this movie, no sir. Good work, i can tell you spent a lot of time on this. Reminded me of Salad Fingers... only more quality and content.
~Magna

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

This is my second favorite one of them ALL.

The original one, the third one, was amazing, and this one was almost as good. Definitley the best of the new ones.

Way to go guys.

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1

A for effort!

How long did it take you to write this? Lunch period with your middle school friends?

Knox responds:

dont you have a pico game to rip off again? :)

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Good, but what happened? These USED to make sense.

Now they are just plain crazy without reason. The first and second ones were the best and now they've lost their flavor. This one was cool, but lacked any kind of direction or plot like the first two kind of did. But still, pretty neat.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Here is some criticism.

I love that song, and this was great.

You need to work on the animation a little, some glitches seemed to be happening with the main character.

Also, you need a play button.

Good job.

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

My favorite one so far!

This is the best one! I really didnt like your last 3 at all! But this one rocked! Loved the Egg!

The Rocket To Osama The Rocket To Osama

Not bad!

This was surprisingly decent.

I got a laugh.

You could have worked on the animation of the rocket though. :-D

2004 PT Cruiser 2004 PT Cruiser

I added this to my favorites. Its THAT good.

This movie was awesome. I don't review movies much, or add movies to my favorites, but this movie was spectacularly clever.
I love back to the future!

GOOD JOB!

Tomorrow's Nobody DVD Tomorrow's Nobody DVD

If the DVD is nearly as funny as that i must buy.

Sincerely. That was hilarious in an odd way. I like Eric's (not so) new look! That was class man. You guys have awesome voices.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

oh man.. buy it than!
Glad you like our voices, they're all over the DVD. You can watch our cartoons and listen to us talk about them! Oooo, incredible.

(2003)A ROBOT (2003)A ROBOT

Pretty Funny!

Really, i liked this a lot. It could have been funny, you have a very eratic thought process.