-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Very well done, scared me away from hallucinogens

No way im taking cid or mushes after watching this movie, no sir. Good work, i can tell you spent a lot of time on this. Reminded me of Salad Fingers... only more quality and content.
~Magna

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

This is my second favorite one of them ALL.

The original one, the third one, was amazing, and this one was almost as good. Definitley the best of the new ones.

Way to go guys.

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1

A for effort!

How long did it take you to write this? Lunch period with your middle school friends?

Knox responds:

dont you have a pico game to rip off again? :)

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

This guy knows what he's talking about!

I also agree with his recomendation for the Animators Survival Kit. This tutorial was well put together, and i'm glad it won first place. Well done.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome Flash Game Guys!

Glad to know you make free games for the interweb still!

This game was really good. It took me about 14 tries to be sunchips though. It would have been nice to have some continues or lives though, but its better than Alien Hominid's 'one hit and your dead' system.

Also, i wish i could have turned off the music and listened to my own music, because the tunes were good but got pretty annoying.

Again, great job. Really fun.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Cantankerous TANK?

More like, Cantankerous CONTROLS. Great game otherwise.

Omish Ghetto Omish Ghetto

Never laughed harder in my life.

Good show.

But my question is, do you honestly think ANYONE would use this in an animation? WTF?

Kaabi responds:

No I do not. maybe it will be played when a person is watching the idiot channle. or listens to some omish people rap.